Saturday, June 4, 2011

Chace Crawford

Memorial Day is Monday and the same time of my flight back to Austin. My schedule was 5pm so my family drove me to JFK by 3pm right after the Liberty visit. We did grab food at the airport and while enjoying my food at sbarro I saw Chace Crawford..... (XOXO...) Just kiding, he is no Chace Crawford but he look like him wearing semi long hair, great smile, blue eyes and gorgeous body...damn he is hotttt.

But I'm with my family so super behave ako hehehe. He finish first and head to the airtrain, to bad JFK is so large i don't even know where he is going. around 4pm i check in already and say my goodbyes to my family.. lots of xoxo. 

Inside the plane, I'm setting up my earphone, the tv, seatbelts etc. Right when were about to fly some last passengers arrived, and guess what one of them is the Chace Crawford look a like. I'm I lucky or what? He is seated at the other end just in line with my seat. Too bad he wear his cap because he sleep the entire trip. If I'm only right beside him i could have hmmmmmm..... XOXO


2 comments:

  1. walang cuts ang shoulders. ibig sabihin hindi siya lean at walang abs iyan. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaw na ang may abs... i think meron nman kaso indi 6 bk 4 lng.... indi siya ripped..parang chace crawford lang.... indi nman Thor hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete