Friday, June 3, 2011

Thor

It was Memorial Day Weekend last week, meaning first ever holiday since January here in the US. So I visited my parent in New York who just arrived last month, no choice sila but to stay here for good. Kasi sila magpetition sa bunso kung kapatid so kahit ayaw nila they have no choice but to stay. My sis plan the whole weekend and one of our stop is Boston, MA. Dream come true kasi I can visit my dream school, I bet i don't even need to mention it you all know the number 1 school in the world.

After a super duper pasyal, it's time to eat na. We went to Quincy market in the heart of Boston Downtown. Gee super dami ng tao sa market pero super nice siya. It does not look like a market kasi ang neat niya at ganda. Inside the market is the long stretch of food choices, i grab all the seafood special nila lalo na yung oyster yum yum tlga. while walking i overheard a girl kinda shouting, you look like THOR, oh my god. Dahil dun pumasok agad sa isip ko ung maskuladong katawan ni Thor ( I did watch the movie and enjoy it.. hehe). Paglingon ko, pause for a few seconds then ay pwede. So ako pasimple at ngcheck ng menu nila, Italian pala si cashier at i must say mukhang masarap yung pasta nila at madaming shrimp.

So ako napaorder agad at syempre tinagalan ko talaga sa cashier. I requested a plate, tissue, fork, spoon, add more drinks. I order it separately, na kunwari ngiisip pa. Pero he is so sweet at laging all smile while saying "Are you sure thats it?". And i whisper, nope! I want you for "TO GO".... wahehehehe

2 comments:

  1. dapat tinake home mo siya. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. kung pwede nga lang! kasama family bawal maglandi, pasimple lang pabalik balik na lang me hehehe :) yum yum tlga siya for me :)

    ReplyDelete